COVID-19 PROTOCOL STATEMENT
COVID-19 Protocol for Ecoluv Green Cleaning & Housekeeping
Ecoluv Green Cleaning & Housekeeping is committed to keeping all our family’s home’s safe, clean and sanitized.
We follow all Health Department protocols and measures as we continue to deliver our service to our clients with heightened safety and hygiene.
These measures will include, but are not limited to:
- Wearing of disposable gloves in every home, being destroyed after use and replaced in each new property
- Compulsory use of hand sanitizer before and after each home
- The supply of fresh, clean microfibre cloths for each individual home to avoid any chance of cross contamination (or the team will use your own set)
- Cloths used in each individual home will be segregated in wet bag containers and kept from any contact with clean cloths
- Wearing of face masks
- Continued used of our handmade antiviral, antibacterial and antiseptic cleaning products
- Social distancing protocols in place where family members are unable to leave the premises
- Compulsory wipe down of all light switches and door handles before we leave
- Sanitised cleaning of all microfibre cloths at the end of the day
- Staff personal hygiene and grooming being monitored by immediate supervisors and maintained to a high standard
- Ongoing training of team members in safe protocols
- Any member of a team presenting with any of the four (4) early symptoms are to self-isolate and must not return to work until they present a doctor’s certificate
- Our teams only service domestic premises
Please contact us should you have any further questions or concerns.